Army Men War Chest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Army Men War Chest

Post by Sarge on Sun May 12, 2013 12:44 am

anyone still play these?
I do i'm looking for peeps to play em with





also if you want em here's a link for them
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mxp4gxwcx4gyqr/Army%20Men%20War%20Chest.rar

Its hosted via my dropbox


Last edited by Sarge on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sarge

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SirRadec

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by (2142)Gen.Reaper on Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 am

I own the Warchest, problem is that nobody plays them online anymore since you have to rely on Third Party tools since the official hosters have stopped supporting the game or like 3DO, have ceased to exist.

(2142)Gen.Reaper

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by Sarge on Thu May 16, 2013 1:12 pm

(2142)Gen.Reaper wrote:I own the Warchest, problem is that nobody plays them online anymore since you have to rely on Third Party tools since the official hosters have stopped supporting the game or like 3DO, have ceased to exist.

Yea I know what you mean, I of course don't mind this GameRanger works excellent with these
avatar
Sarge

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SirRadec

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by (2142)Gen.Reaper on Thu May 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Sarge wrote:
(2142)Gen.Reaper wrote:I own the Warchest, problem is that nobody plays them online anymore since you have to rely on Third Party tools since the official hosters have stopped supporting the game or like 3DO, have ceased to exist.

Yea I know what you mean, I of course don't mind this GameRanger works excellent with these

I use Gameranger too, but even there nobody plays the originals, only RTS and I have only seen a Army Men II game once on there.

(2142)Gen.Reaper

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by Sarge on Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

That was probably me what your gameranger name?
avatar
Sarge

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SirRadec

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by (2142)Gen.Reaper on Fri May 17, 2013 5:44 pm

(2142)Gen.Reaper

(2142)Gen.Reaper

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'll play with you!

Post by johnny513 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:55 am

Hello Sarge,

Just recently I started playing Sarge's War and RTS on GameCube and it made me realize how much I missed playing those games. I tried looking up newer games and this came up on the web. Exciting to see a new developer making Army Men III! I am currently in process of downloading War Chest. Please let me know on forums how to play multiplayer with you guys!

- johnny513
avatar
johnny513

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-11-23
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by Sarge on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:36 pm

johnny513 wrote:Hello Sarge,

Just recently I started playing Sarge's War and RTS on GameCube and it made me realize how much I missed playing those games. I tried looking up newer games and this came up on the web. Exciting to see a new developer making Army Men III! I am currently in process of downloading War Chest. Please let me know on forums how to play multiplayer with you guys!

- johnny513


I'd be more then happy too I need to get back into Army Men anyway lol, pm me if you still have em
avatar
Sarge

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-04-28
Age : 27
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SirRadec

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by Casper DaGhost on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:44 pm

I have been able to find downloads for Army Men 1, II, RTS and Toys in Space.

I have been looking for World War (PC verson, not ps1 version emulation) and Air Tactics, but no luck yet.

If you could get that download link working again, I would really appreciate it!
avatar
Casper DaGhost

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-04-08
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by Casper DaGhost on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:48 pm

Jackpot, ladies and gents!

YouTuber Steven Tan (who does some stop-motion animation) made download links for most, if not all of the PC Army Men games! Enjoy!

Link for games:
mediafire.com folder/jcgkk1vyc8ayc/Army_Men_War_Chest

Link for his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3URA68u281C0_IezrniLcw
avatar
Casper DaGhost

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-04-08
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army Men War Chest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum