Hello,I'm new here,is the game still alive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello,I'm new here,is the game still alive?

Post by Sgt.Jinougaf on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:15 am

I just found this game on MODDB,I'm a old player of the 3DO's Army Men series and I'm happy to find this forum.

Is the game alive and still in DEV?

And would it support self-made mods in the future?
Sgt.Jinougaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello,I'm new here,is the game still alive?

Post by LordIheanacho on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:57 am

Yes. We are actually in the process of moving to Unreal Engine 4 atm which will further grant us the opportunity to make the game come true as we envisioned.

The game is still alive.
LordIheanacho
Admin

View user profile http://armymen3.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt.Jinougaf on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am

LordIheanacho wrote:Yes. We are actually in the process of moving to Unreal Engine 4 atm which will further grant us the opportunity to make the game come true as we envisioned.

The game is still alive.
Cool,good to know.

And I found a thread on Moddb you said you only have two man in dev team,is now more people have joined you?And do you need some other helps?I know someone who maybe interest in this project.

And I wanna know where can find some first time report of this game,all the report I found are about 1 years ago.
Sgt.Jinougaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordIheanacho on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm

There are a few members on the team but they've been too inactive or busy with personal situations to work on the project anymore and its coming to a point where I may end up in the same predicament. We could use all the help we can get.

Could you explain about this "first time report" of our game?
LordIheanacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt.Jinougaf on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:28 am

LordIheanacho wrote:There are a few members on the team but they've been too inactive or busy with personal situations to work on the project anymore and its coming to a point where I may end up in the same predicament. We could use all the help we can get.

Could you explain about this "first time report" of our game?

Well,sry English is my second language,I'm where can I get some more information of this game?This forum seems nearly now one here,do you have an active forum of this game?
Sgt.Jinougaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordIheanacho on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:36 pm

This is the only forum so far, But users have barely ever used it when it was released. It was also made for the purpose of storing any bugs or issues on the forums for developers to note and look back here to fix them. Hopeuflly once the final release arrives, the forums will become more popular.

as for more info. The main website is down for the time being so just use our IndieDB page.
http://www.indiedb.com/games/army-men-3
LordIheanacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt ¼ on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:05 pm

The reason why the userbase barely use the forums is because you barely use it yourself, LordIheanacho.
Sgt ¼

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordIheanacho on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:30 pm

That's not true by the slightest. I used to be extremely active waiting on newcomers to arrive and answer any questions available and even now I am still fairly active. I would always direct any technical and general questions to these forums via their respective threads instead of having my inbox spammed with such questions that will best be asked here. But some refused to cooperate. Some of them complained about posting on the forums just because we're are using forummotion as it's provider or some other crazy reason and would rather spam me directly with their questions instead. Some of them (like the user Stormeus) decided to harass me about the forum websites provider and our website funding or some other bold and insensitive stunt.

I can't help them if they are not willing to help us help them. If they post their issues on the forums we can easily address them and that way the next person to encounter the similar issues can look back to the threads to find if any solutions resolve their problem. We are not prominent beings with a master bank of memory-storage or such. There is so much the brain can process simultaneously or for a duration of time before we forget, and we do not want to have to repeat the same steps for each duplicate issue multiple times. That's why many game developers created forums to help with this. Organization is key.
LordIheanacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt ¼ on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:44 pm

I see now. I may have a solution to the issue. However, I need to see the posts paraphrased in your posts before I come up with one.
Sgt ¼

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordIheanacho on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:14 am

Sgt ¼ wrote:I see now. I may have a solution to the issue. However, I need to see the posts paraphrased in your posts before I come up with one.

Sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
LordIheanacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt ¼ on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:07 am

I'm sorry for the late reply. I was busy for a couple of days !
Sgt ¼

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top