Sarge's Heroes 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarge's Heroes 3

Post by ParkerEos on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:48 am

Would anyone else love a final installment in the Sarge's Heroes series? I really don't count Sarge's War as the third one and more of a spin-off type game.
Sarge's Heroes never gets a lot of love and I think that's a pity.

ParkerEos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarge's Heroes 3

Post by Sgt ¼ on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 pm

I remember when I first played Sarge's Heroes on dreamcast... it was a good time. Unfortunately, my dreamcast broke before I could finish the game T_T
Sgt ¼

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper DaGhost on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 pm

The great part about the SH games was the feel for the concept of Army Men, along with RTS and Air Attack. But the controls didn't do it justice.

I think AMIII does a great job of fusing the more tense combat of Army Men 3d/world war with the worlds and action of SH. The characters are missing, true, but isn't army men more about nameless, fallible soldiers than an plastic version of Bad Company?

And with that, I don't think that another SH game is necessary. AMIII has everything that made SH great, and improved it. SH, to me anyway, is more about fighting tans in a huge human world, and you don't need a whole new story to get that. SH3 would be great, but I would be okay if it did not happen.
Casper DaGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt ¼ on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Yeah I agree with you. And now that I've finally had my dreamcast repaired I'll be able to finish both titles. Very Happy
Sgt ¼

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top