Extraction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extraction

Post by johnny513 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:16 pm

I just thought of a cool game mode for Army Men III. After playing Sarge's War a couple days ago, there was a scene where Malice told Sarge his version of what happened in the Big World. When they were about to get picked up from helicopters, the Tan ambushed them at the LZ.

So for the Extraction game mode, a team (Green, Tan, Blue  or Grey; developers choice) is getting picked up in 5:00 minutes. Each player on that team gets 2 respawns after initial start of the game (3 lives) and have to survive till Helicopters arrive. The attacking team gets unlimited spawns (maybe 5 lives including initial game start) and they have to eliminate the team getting the extraction. I think for this game type it should be just infantry. However some light vehicles would be a cool twist to it.

Well there you have it, another game type for Army Men III

johnny513

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extraction

Post by LordIheanacho on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:17 am

This is really an interesting idea.
Thanks! We will definitely keep this one in mind...
Very Happy 

LordIheanacho
Admin

View user profile http://armymen3.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EanoTheSoldier on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:57 pm

I have thought of one game-mode where one player is selected at random to become a super powerful boss, and the others have to fight it. The fights will have time limits, if the boss runs out of time before killing all of the players, the boss will lose. If the boss kills every player before time runs out, the boss wins. If the regular players kill the boss, they win. A new boss is selected the next round. Boss Characters are selected at random as well, each boss character possessing a unique ability.

EanoTheSoldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top