Multiplayer Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiplayer Suggestion

Post by chillycheese on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 pm

I was wondering if multiplayer could have bots added. Not like big bot battles but like ai controlled players. That would be very neat if it did. Also to play as different faction colors in multiplayer if you weren't going to add that already would be nice. I understand if this is not possible but I just want to see what you guys think about it. Maybe even campaign ai battles like in army men 2 where all 4 factions spawn with armies in different places in the map except you don't really need to command them like in army men 2. If you were interested in something like campaign ai battles something like a reinforcement counter like in the Star Wars Battlefront games if you know about those. All of these are only suggestions of course but it would be to nice to add them.
chillycheese

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer Suggestion

Post by LordIheanacho on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks chillycheese! We actually already plan to add Player-AI support (bots) towards the final version of the game and more especially in the Army Men Multiplayer Beta release via the 4 factions seen in the original games. However, the allies/enemy counter as seen from Star Wars: Battlefront and Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Breakthrough are also great additions.
LordIheanacho
Admin

View user profile http://armymen3.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top